PLEASE FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY! There are multiple steps in order to fully register.
There are three separate fees for the Spring Rowing Season:
- $140 Novice Rowing Season Fee (Paid to Rowing Canada – Step 1)*
- $30 Athletic Fee (Paid to Jasper Place High School – Step 2)*
STEP 1: REGISTRATION/PAYMENT WITH ROWING CANADA: ($140)
This fee is paid to the Edmonton Rowing Club and Rowing Canada and covers our insurance, equipment costs, and facility usage.
- Visit the Rowing Canada Aviron web registration system at https://membership.rowingcanada.org/
- Click on My Account and
- Returning rowers: Log in with your existing RCA membership credential.
- New rowers: Click Register Now.
- Click on Join a Rowing Program/Register; under Province/Territory, select Alberta; and under Select a Rowing Club, select Edmonton Rowing Club.
- Locate the membership you wish to purchase or the program you wish to join and click Join and select one of the following:
- 0119HS – JP Jasper Place Outdoor
- Review the description to ensure you have selected the correct membership for purchase or program to join. Please also ensure you have read and consented to our waiver, then click Accept.
- If you wish to pay for the membership and/or program online, click on Pay with Peloton and follow the steps. Please contact Coach Patton if you wish to pay by cheque or cash..
ANY QUESTIONS OR ISSUES, PLEASE CONTACT COACH PATTON IMMEDIATELY AT